North Curl Curl Surf Life Saving Club Registrations 2023/2024 season.
THINGS TO KNOW!
For your information and to save confusion –
- when you join, you become a member of Surf Life Saving Australia, and your chosen Club is North Curl Curl.
- your membership will be accepted and completed at North Curl Curl once your membership application has been reviewed and full payment has been made. We may contact you for further information if required.
- your ongoing membership details and any updates are managed via your SLSA portal account. SLSA online resources are available here.
Please note – when your SLSA membership has been submitted you will be notified, but you will not necessarily receive any information specific to North Curl Curl.
You will however begin to receive email communications from the Club as the season progresses and you should make yourselves familiar with the specific webpages available at www.nccslsc.com.au
- for Nippers (U6 – U14’s) information, please visit the Nippers webpage
- for Surf Sports (U15’s+) information, please visit the Surf Sports webpage
- for Education for SLSA Awards (U15’s+) information, please visit the Education webpage
Please review the sections below for further information or to Join or Renew.
If you need any further information on registration, please email the Club Registrar – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note –
- EVERY NIPPER FAMILY MUST HAVE 1 ADULT JOIN OR RENEW – COMPULSORY
- MEMBERSHIPS WILL NOT BE FINALISED UNTIL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE
** ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS
Important – you MUST read the separate section below if you are using Active Kids vouchers for ANY Nipper in your family. Please note that we allow a maximum of 2 Active Kids vouchers per Nipper family due to our capped pricing.