- How do I sign up for Nippers?
Registrations are still open. If you are a member of North Curl Curl SLSC, all children aged 5 up to U14’s are automatically enrolled in the Nippers program. Not a member of North Curl Curl SLSC, go to how to Register.
- Be kept up to date! Join our TeamApp page. This is where you will find out dates, times, locations and if Sunday Nippers or Mid-week training is running (during wet weather/if the beach is closed to water activities due to water conditions and/or lagoon is open). We also attach all our newsletters here too.
- See you on the beach on Sunday morning. On arrival head down to the beach and sign in at our Nippers Okanui tent. What time, what to wear and LOTS more information available here, FAQS.
Nippers is open to children Under 6 (5 years old by October 1) through to Under 14. All registered children aged 5-14 are automatically enrolled.
For all the information you need on the season ahead, please check out dropdown Nipper Menu on this website for the following sections:
- What is Nippers?
- How to Register
- Preliminary Swim Evaluation
- Find your correct age group here
- How you can help
- Beach and Water Training
- Ripper Nippers
- Youth Development Program
As Junior Activities Director, I need all the help I can get and I’m always keen to hear about how we can do better. Please come and say hi or drop me a line.
Junior Activities Director