For safety in the water, we need to know each child’s capabilities before water activities are undertaken. Once completed, the Water Safety to Junior Member ratio is 1:5. Any child not meeting the evaluation level will require a Water Safety ratio of 1:1 when involved in water activities (participation at the discretion of the Club). We do encourage Nippers to attend the first pool session as 1:1 Water Safety is required for those not holding a current Preliminary Evaluation award.
- The assessment will take 5 to 10 minutes pending numbers.
- For U8-U14 age groups this is a mandatory pool swim and float
- U6 & U7 are not required to attend this evaluation
- On the day volunteers will be asked to assist at each end of a lane
- Please bring a Swim Cap
- Friday 11th & 18th October 2019
- U8: 5:15pm – 5:45pm
- U9 and Above: 5:45pm – 6:30pm
- Pittwater House Heated Pool, 70 South Creek Rd, Collaroy
- Please park outside or follow the car park rules:
- 5km per hour speed limit
- Driving in a clockwise direction only
- Leave via the exit gate only