Have you considered getting your Bronze Medallion?
This course is run twice yearly at the Club and is open to everyone aged 15 years and over. You must be 15 years old on the day of the dry assessment. This course provides a number of benefits for you, your family, the Club, and the community including:
- Allows you to have a greater understanding of what your children learn at Nippers.
- First Aid skills which can be used at home, including CPR.
- Surf awareness including spotting rips, how to swim and navigate through various conditions
- Surf rescue skills which could be used to help a loved one in emergency situations
- Improved fitness – just in time for summer!
The Bronze Medallion also:
- Helps your children at Nippers – there is a mandatory number of Bronze Medallion holders required present per children in the water as often we do not have enough Water Safety representatives
- Allows you to volunteer as a Water Safety representative or join a Patrol as a Life Saver if desired
Overall, the course provides one with a sense of accomplishment, a cool medallion, and confidence with your family at the beach!
Please contact David Vinson for more information on ( email@example.com )