Nth Curl Curl SLSC Code of Conduct
North Curl Curl SLSC expects all members, supporters and associates of the club to respect the SLSA Code of Conduct and recognise that they have a responsibility to a duty of care to all SLSA members at all times.
SLSA General Code of Conduct
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of others
- Be fair, considerate and honest in all dealings with others, and be a positive role model
- Make a commitment to providing quality service
- Be aware of, and maintain an uncompromising adhesion to SLSA’s standards, rules, regulations and policies
- Demonstrate a high degree of individual responsibility especially when dealing with persons under 18 years of age
- Contribute to the provision of a safe environment to the conduct of all activities within surf lifesaving.
Surf Life Saving Team Leaders, Team Managers, Age Managers, Coaches, Officials, Athletes, Administrators/Directors/Officers and Parents/Guardians are also bound by additional Codes of Conduct depending on their roles within the organisation.
For more information please refer to the members protection manual on the SLSA NSW website.