HOW DO I JOIN?
Here are the ways in which you can join North Curl Curl Surf Life Saving Club…..
Please note that the SLSA website is not compatible with Windows Explorer. Use Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox or Safari
- Please follow this link to the online registration page if you are new to North Curl Curl and would like to join the club – Join Surf Life Saving
- Please contact email@example.com to arrange sighting of proof of age document (Birth Certificate, Passport etc) for all new registrations
- All new ADULT members (18yrs and over) must complete a Membership Protection Form. Once completed email the registration number through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Existing SLSA Members (and those transferring from another club)
- Login to the Members Area to renew your registration (or create new profile) – SLSA Members Area
- For those members who are RENEWING their registrations, please CHECK and UPDATE your contact details, any associated family members details as required, as it is our primary way of contacting you
- If you have been unable to join/renew using the above links, simply Make A Payment HERE and contact email@example.com for further guidance.
- See membership fees below. Sum the fees less any voucher claim amounts. Send vouchers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Payment Details, ENSURE you provide FULL FIRST & LAST NAMES of WHAT and WHO you are paying for (ie. Nippers: Jack & Jill Jones; Member 1 & 2: Jane & Max Jones) and your EMAIL address to receive a receipt.