Each year we run a North Curl Curl Youth Development Camp at Blacksmiths Beach by Lake Macquarie. It is a really fun weekend for Nippers and their families to get together, meet new friends/fellow club members, camp (tent, caravans or cabins – your choice!) and have a fun-packed weekend of beach and surf life saving related activities.
EVERYBODY IS WELCOME
COME HAVE SOME FUN AND GET TO KNOW YOUR CLUBMATES AND FAMILIES.
Blacksmiths Caravan Park (onsite cabins still available as well as ensuite caravan sites and powered and unpowered sites. Book online at www.lakemacholidayparks.com.au or get a group of you and book a house through AIRBNB/HomeAway at Blacksmiths Beach. Or even come up just for the Saturday.
- Day 1 Saturday 14 September
- 8am: Breakfast at Blacksmiths Caravan Park
- 9:30am – 12pm: Taster Session try all aspects of Surf lifesaving (morning tea included)
- 12 – 1.30pm: Lunch and Free time
- 2 – 4.30pm: Surprise Session
- 4.30 – 6pm: Free Time
- 6pm: Group Dinner at the Orana Hotel
- Day 2 Sunday 15 September
- 9 -11am: Final Session – mini carnival and games
For more information check out our Youth Development Camp Page