A series of 3 Ocean Swims, swimming at North Curl Curl Point, South Curl Curl Point and Freshwater Point , connected by a cross country run from North Curl Curl to South Curl Curl then a stunning boardwalk/coastal run around the headland into Freshwater Beach and undertaking the final swim. Competitors charge back to North Curl Curl Beach via pathways, cross country and calf burning soft sand running, finishing at North Curl Curl Beach.
- 400m Swim – North Curl Curl Beach
- 1500m Run to South Curl Curl Beach
- 100m Run to Mid Curl Curl
- 300m Swim – Mid Curl Curl
- 1500m run to Freshwater Beach
- 200m Swim – Freshwater Beach
- 3km run back North Curl Curl SLSC
Should surf conditions be unsafe for any swimming, the race will be postponed until conditions are deemed safe or the event will be cancelled.